Of course: We’re also following the stratospheric jump from the edge of space with our favorite base jumper Felix Baumgartner on our split screens.
However, since we don’t know anything about space, physics and all that other redundant stuff that will determine the outcome of the mission – and hence also the life of Baumes (that’s we call all our ‘tree-strong’ friends) – we keep to our area of expertise and something that’s at least equally important as the jump itself: His outfit!
(1) Baumgartner is wearing white. That’s obviously not really a fall color. We’d rather recommend brown, green and maroon colors.
(2) Baumgartner trägt einen Overall. Great choice. Allover-suits are currently trending a lot.
(3) Baumgartner is showing logos on all his clothes.
Well played. Huge logo prints are popular as hell. Impossible to beat.
(4) Baumgartner is wearing shoes with thick soles. Still very much in fashion. Thick soles kick ass!
(5) Baumgartner is wearing oversized sunglasses with a visor-shape. This one is difficult. On the one hand ALEXANDER MC QUEEN brought a similar model to the market, on the other hand we think it’s butt ugly. We would instead recommend a more athletic pair of OAKLEY shades.
Maybe Baumes reads the style advice on time – and quickly changes his outfit accordingly. That must be doable.
Anyway: good flight, Tiger!
This entry was posted on Sunday, October 14th, 2012 at 7:07 pm. It is filed under News and tagged with base jumper, felix baumgartner, kritik, outfit, red bull, Stil, stilkritik. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.