Of course: We’re also following the stratospheric jump from the edge of space with our favorite base jumper Felix Baumgartner on our split screens.
However, since we don’t know anything about space, physics and all that other redundant stuff that will determine the outcome of the mission – and hence also the life of Baumes (that’s we call all our ‘tree-strong’ friends) – we keep to our area of expertise and something that’s at least equally important as the jump itself: His outfit!
(1) Baumgartner is wearing white. That’s obviously not really a fall color. We’d rather recommend brown, green and maroon colors.
(2) Baumgartner trägt einen Overall. Great choice. Allover-suits are currently trending a lot.
(3) Baumgartner is showing logos on all his clothes.
Well played. Huge logo prints are popular as hell. Impossible to beat.
(4) Baumgartner is wearing shoes with thick soles. Still very much in fashion. Thick soles kick ass!
(5) Baumgartner is wearing oversized sunglasses with a visor-shape. This one is difficult. On the one hand ALEXANDER MC QUEEN brought a similar model to the market, on the other hand we think it’s butt ugly. We would instead recommend a more athletic pair of OAKLEY shades.
Maybe Baumes reads the style advice on time – and quickly changes his outfit accordingly. That must be doable.
Anyway: good flight, Tiger!
Quiz-question: which fashion-blogger is unable to write a full sentence, is licking his own asshole everyday and still earns more money than you, who has an abhorred office-job (about 15.000,- Dollar per month)?
No, it is not Sami Slimani – he owns more. And it is not Jessica Weiß - she knows how to write (and does not lick her own ass, as far as we know).
It is Bodhi. And different from Sami Slimani, Bodi is a dog.
The dog earns about 15.000,- Dollar per month with fashion-blogging. And all of that, just because his owner had the world-greatest-ideam to put men’s clothes on the dog – and than had the brilliant idea, to make a blog out of it.
Fashion brands as AMERICAN APPAREL, GANT and ASOS are paying hundreds of dollars, so that Bodhi is wearing their clothes. Well, if nobody else does it (besides maybe Sami - here for example).
We are definitely picking up role-models, looking at the top-earners Bodhi and Sami and are starting to smell our own assholes again. Maybe then we are finally going to have the style and the money.